Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How To: Follow/Unfollow Posts on Facebook

I'm on Facebook a lot and my list of friends grows weekly. It's a Social Media platform I really like to engage with and engage with others worldwide who also use it. However, the more you use it, the more notifications can pile up regarding every and any thing you've ever 'liked' and/or commented on from your friends' posts.

This can sometimes be overwhelming and frankly annoying. Many of the photos or posts I comment on are just 'one-offs' for me - I don't need to see who else liked them or commented on them, and I certainly don't want to be notified every time they do. Sound familiar?

Here's what you do:

1) Click on the notification that is informing you of someone else's interaction with a friend's post. For example: 'Jamie Good likes your comment....' This will take you to where you originally commented or 'liked'.

2) See 3 choices-as shown in the image below: Like, Comment, Unfollow post.




3) Click on 'Unfollow post', and you will no longer receive notifications from this post or posted photo making your notifications list much shorter and less bothersome. 

I hope that helps. Please leave any comments below. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment